This website is operated by Vlad Paladi, Waldseer Str. 11,88326 Aulendorf,Germany, firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter “we“ or “us”). If you have any questions regarding data protection, please contact us at the contact details above.
2.1 Upon use of our website, some personal data are automatically collected about your device (computer, mobile phone, tablet etc.). The IP address currently being used by your device, date, time, browser, operating system of your device, and the pages retrieved are collected. This happens for the purpose of data security, to optimize our range and to improve our website. The personal data is processed on the basis of art. 6, para. 1, sentence 1, letter f) GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). The protection of our website and the optimization of our services represent a legitimate interest on our part.
2.2 If you contact us (e.g., via a request to the contact details provided by us), we will process only such personal data that you have communicated to us and that is necessary to process and answer your request.
2.3 In order to enable the data processing operations stated in this Data Protection Statement, e.g., for hosting and maintaining our website, we deploy service providers.
Your personal data is provided on a voluntary basis. You are not legally obliged to provide us with your personal data. If you do not want to provide us with your personal data, it does not have any consequences for you other than you cannot use our services. Personal data that you provide to us via our website are only saved until the purpose for which it was processed has been served. Deviating storage periods may arise from a legitimate interest on our part (e.g., to guarantee data security and to prevent abuse). Personal data, which we must save due to statutory or contractual storage obligations, are blocked.
To exercise your rights as per the GDPR to
· information on the processing of your personal data and a copy of this data (art. 15 GDPR),
· correction and completion of incorrect and incomplete personal data (art. 16 GDPR),
· deletion of your personal data and if it has been made public, that we inform the other responsible parties of the application for deletion (art. 17 GDPR),
· a restriction regarding the processing of your personal data (art. 18 GDPR),
· data portability so that you are given your personal data in structured, established and machine-readable format and the right to transfer this data to another responsible party without obstruction by us (art. 20 GDPR),
· revocation of an issued consent; the revocation does not affect the legality of the processing undertaken on the basis on the consent before the revocation (art. 7 GDPR), and
· an objection to the data processing (art. 21 GDPR),
you can contact us at any time at the contact details stated in no. 1. In addition, you have the right to raise a complaint at the competent supervisory authority, if you regard the data processing to be incompatible with the GDPR (art. 77 GDPR).
As of: May 2018/ AG